Powered By Blogger

16 de febrero de 2017

If you see him, if you see her (Reba McEntire & Brooks and Dunn)

 

If you see him, if you see her

(She)
If you see him
tell him I wish him well.
How am I doing?
Well, sometimes it's hard to tell.
I still miss him
more than ever,
but please don't say a word
if you see him,
oh, if you see him.

(He)
If you see her
tell her I'm doing fine
and if you want to
say that I think of her
from time to time.
Ask her if she ever wonders
where we both went wrong,
if you see her,
if you see her.

Oh, I still want her.
(She)
And I still need him so.
(Both)
Oh, I don't know why
we let each other go.

(He)
If you see her
tell her the light's still on
for her.
(She)
Nothing's changed,
deep down the fire still burns
for him.
(Both)
And even if it takes forever
say I'll still be here.
(She)
If you see him.
(He)
If you see her.
(She)
If you see him.
(He)
If you see her.
Si le ves, si la ves

(Ella)
Si le ves
dile que le deseo lo mejor.
¿Cómo lo estoy haciendo?
Bueno, a veces es difícil decirlo.
Aún le echo de menos
más que nunca,
pero por favor no digas una palabra
si le ves,
oh, si le ves.

(Él)
Si la ves
dile que estoy bien
y si quieres
di que pienso en ella
de vez en cuando.
Pregúntale si alguna vez se pregunta
dónde nos equivocamos los dos,
si la ves,
si la ves.

Oh, yo aún la deseo.
(Ella)
Y yo aún le necesito tanto.
(Los dos)
Oh, no sé por qué
nos dejamos ir.

(Él)
Si la ves
dile que la luz aún está encendida
por ella.
(Ella)
Nada ha cambiado,
en el fondo el fuego aún arde
por él.
(Los dos)
E incluso si tarda una eternidad
dile que yo estaré aquí.
(Ella)
Si le ves.
(Él)
Si la ves.
(Ella)
Si le ves.
(Él)
Si la ves.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.