Powered By Blogger

26 de julio de 2017

You don't bring me flowers anymore (Neil Diamond & Barbra Streisand)


You don't bring me flowers anymore

(She)
You don't bring me flowers,
you don't sing me love songs.
(He)
You hardly talk to me anymore
when I come through the door
at the end of the day.
(She)
I remember when
you couldn't wait to love me,
used to hate to leave me.
Now after lovin' me late at night.
(He)
When it' s good for you, babe
and you're feeling alright.
(She)
Well, you just roll over
and turn out the light
and you don't bring me flower anymore.

(He)
I used to be so natural
(used to be)
to talk about forever.
But used-to-bes don't count anymore,
they just lay on the floor
'til we sweep them away.
(She)
And baby, I remember
all the things you taught me.
(He)
I learned how to laugh
and I learned how to cry.
(She)
Well, I learned how to love
and I learned how to lie.
(He)
So you'd think I could learn
(Both)
how to tell you goodbye.
(She)
You don't bring me flowers anymore.

(Both)
Well, you'd think I could learn
how to tell you goodbye.
(He)
You don't say you need me
(She)
and you don't sing me love songs.
(Both)
You don't bring me flowers anymore.
Ya no me traigas más flores

(Ella)
Ya no me traigas flores,
no me cantes canciones de amor.
(Él)
Tú ya casi no me hablas
cuando paso por la puerta
al final del día.
(Ella)
Recuerdo cuando
no podías esperar a amarme,
solías odiar dejarme.
Ahora después de amarme tarde en la noche.
(Él)
Cuando es bueno para ti, cariño
y te sientes bien.
(Ella)
Bueno, simplemente da la vuelta
y apaga la luz
y ya no me traigas más flores.

(Él)
Yo solía ser tan natural
(solía ser)
para hablar para siempre.
Pero los que solían ser ya no cuentan,
se quedan en el suelo
hasta que los barramos.
(Ella)
Y cariño, me acuerdo
de todas las cosas que me enseñaste.
(Él)
Aprendí cómo reír
y aprendí cómo llorar.
(Ella)
Bueno, yo aprendí cómo amar
y aprendí cómo mentir.
(Él)
Así que pensarías que yo podría aprender
(Los dos)
cómo decirte adiós.
(Ella)
Ya no me traigas más flores.

(Los dos)
Bueno, tú pensarías que yo podría aprender
cómo decirte adiós.
(Él)
No digas que me necesitas
(Ella)
y tú no me cantes canciones de amor.
(Los dos)
Ya no me traigas más flores.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.