Powered By Blogger

15 de octubre de 2011

First time ever I saw your face (Roberta Flack)



First time ever I saw your face

The first time 

ever I saw your face
I thought the sun 

rose in your eyes
and the moon and the stars
were the gifts you gave
to the dark 

and the endless skies.

And the first time 

ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth 

move in my hand,
like the trembling heart
of a captive bird
that was there at my command,
my love.

And the first time 

ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
and I knew our joy
would fill the earth
and last till the end of time,
my love.

The first time 

ever I saw your face,
your face... 

your face...
your face...
La primera vez que vi tu cara

La primera vez 

que vi tu cara
pensé que el sol 

se elevaba en tus ojos
y la luna y las estrellas
eran los regalos que tú dabas
a la oscuridad 

y al cielo infinito.

Y la primera vez 

que besé tu boca
sentí la tierra 

moverse en mi mano,
como el tembloroso corazón
de un pájaro prisionero
que estaba allí a mis órdenes,
mi amor.

Y la primera vez 

que me acosté contigo
sentí tu corazón tan cerca del mío
y supe que nuestra alegría
llenaría la tierra
y duraría hasta el final de los tiempos,
mi amor.

La primera vez 

que vi tu cara,
tu cara... 

tu cara... 
tu cara...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.